Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...

Go down 
+2
Mod Pumpmyride
Alex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 384
Infractions :
[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-23

[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Empty
PostSubject: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:10 am

Got pjed while doing 25k trick.. I lol'd then did the 25k trick with my friend for a min. and got this!
[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Euhmhh

made 1.3m profit Razz

Well last night at about midnight I decided to get my fire cape back, and I succeeded!
[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... N3xemc

Last edited by Alex on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mod Pumpmyride
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Mod Pumpmyride

Number of posts : 870
Websterscape Name : Pumpmyride
Infractions :
[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:12 am

lmfao!!! showed them... only thing is u lost ur sexy fc Sad
Back to top Go down
Alex
Forum Addict

Infractions :
[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah i was like omfg look and they were like "liar"

Proof pic right here. ;P
Back to top Go down
Geckoeater
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Geckoeater

Number of posts : 905
Location : new jersey biiiitch and only some ppl kno my location ;D
Websterscape Name : fish c0ok13
Infractions :
[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:24 pm

lmfao nice but alex dont u have like 6 firecapes XD
Back to top Go down
Mod Stunts
Mod Stunts

Number of posts : 593
Websterscape Name : Mr Applepie
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Whoa thats awesome Cool how come i never get lucky like that Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
zxregxz
Donator
Donator
zxregxz

Number of posts : 1141
Infractions :
[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 pm

er lol,wat the fk is ur secret?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Forum Addict

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:46 pm

My secret? Lol, well I guess no lifing in a hotzone for an hour or so is my secret Razz And I tell the person I'm killing to take a certain money ammount.. So maybe that has something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Mod Stunts
Mod Stunts

Number of posts : 593
Websterscape Name : Mr Applepie
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Alex wrote:
My secret? Lol, well I guess no lifing in a hotzone for an hour or so is my secret Razz And I tell the person I'm killing to take a certain money ammount.. So maybe that has something to do with it.
How much????? Shocked Shocked I GOTTA KNOW!! affraid
Back to top Go down
k0 f0 m0 d03

Number of posts : 38
Websterscape Name : k0 f0 m0 d03
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:07 pm

niiice lol. isn't that why some people do that windstrike thing? i've always wondered why they did that lo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...   [[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[New Stuff]]Lost my whip and fire cape...
Page 1 of 1